Sunday, November 20, 2005

Superman Returns Teaser Trailer

I don't know why I've become more fascinated with all things Superman lately. Maybe because when Hollywood keeps putting out mediorcre film adaptions of comic book characters year after year, the original 1978 Superman movie keeps looking better and better. One big expection of course was this year's critical and popular hit, Batman Begins.

Anyways, here is the official full screen teaser trailer for those that haven't seen it currently attached to the new Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire film.
I hope when the movie is released next year, that it won't be disappointing. Gotta love the original John William's soundtrack!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcos said...

Finally someone else besides myself writes a blog!!! I was feeling alone there for a minute.

Superman teaser looks awesome, hope its as good as Batman Begins was and I'm glad to know they used archive audio of Marlon Brando to keep it consistant with the 70's movies.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home